Booking & Schedule
General Booking Information
2023 Season will start on June 03. Check out our schedule to pick the date and time you would like to book your tour.
Book your Tour by email at email@example.com or in person at The Chantry Island Tour Base at 86 Saugeen St, Southampton, or call the Chantry Island Tour Base.
If the line is busy please leave a message with your phone number and we will get back to you.
$35.00 per person (includes HST)
• Children & adults same price
• Special group rates are available
• MasterCard, Visa and Debit accepted
Where and When to Arrive
Come to the Chantry Island Tour Base and Gift Shop located at the south side of the Saugeen River at the harbour in Southampton (see map) and arrive 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled tour.
Check in and the Guide will take you to the dock for the Peerless II.
The tour is much like a medium hike and requires a degree of agility and fitness.
You can enjoy the tour without climbing the 107 steps in the Lighthouse tower. However, when you do reach the light room, you will always remember the view.
For safety, children must be a minimum of 4 feet tall and must be accompanied by an Adult.
Footwear suitable for hiking is mandatory. For safety reasons, Flip-Flops are not allowed.
The Fine Print
- The 2 hour tour must be pre-booked and prepaid
- There are 9 seats on the boat
- For refunds, cancellations must be received 24 hours before the scheduled departure
- Chantry Island is a Federal Migratory Bird Sanctuary and no pets are allowed on the island
- Cancellation can be caused by weather conditions but light rain is fine